Thursday 13 April 2017

A Good Collaboration

So, I recently made a new, fun scrappy friend - and together, we collaborated on making this card.  I was showing her how to use Faber Castel Gelatos to make fun backgrounds.  I also needed to make a Get Well card for a little competition in our Card Club... and voila!  I LOVE this HELLO stamp from CTMH's Dreamin' Big Scrapbooking Stamp set.... and if you love it too, I'll give you a heads up that there is something similar and exciting coming in the new catalogue launching for May!!  I can't wait to show you!! The HELLO was stamped in versamark and then embossed with Ranger Superfine Silver embossing powder (available through CTMH), and coloured with the Gelatos.  This colourful card needed some glitter - and so the addition of silver glitter paper on the mat, and shimmer trim accents.  It was polished off with a pretty little butterfly from the CMTH Dreamin' Big Cardmaking Stamp and Thin Cut Set. The butterfly was stamped using the 'rock and roll' technique in Sorbet and Canary ink.  I hope it cheers up our injured friend as much as it warmed our hearts making it:)


Until we scrap again,

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment