Saturday 15 April 2017

Favourite of the week

Well this was my favourite project this week!  A couple of weekends ago, I was showing a new friend how to use Magenta Nuance powdered watercolours and made this background as a demo.  I quite liked the colour combination, so decided to make it into a special card this week for my Dad's birthday.  Another friend (don't we all just LOVE having scrappy friends to hang out with?!?!)  had loaned me this Stamper's Anonymous Tall Trees stamp by Tim Holtz... next thing I new the versamark came out, along with some CTMH black embossing powder and Stampendous Shabby White embossing powder, and this card whipped right together in a few minutes.  I think I am going to have to make more of these before I give my friend her stamp back lol...


Just for fun - here is another project that I made using that same stamp set late last month, for my Alberta Road Trip album. These trees were stamped in first and second generation stamping in a few different CTMH greens - Sweet Leaf, Fern and New England Ivy.



Until we scrap again,

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment